Thursday 20 August 2009

The Rich Jerk: Scam or Genius?

You know exactly who I'm talking about, don't you? You can't search anything online that pertains to making money without seeing the little cartoon figure that embodies everything about the abnoxiousness of The Rich Jerk. He's crass. He's blunt. He's downright rude. He's the kind of individual that you'd like to punch square in the face if you ever met him in the real world.

But is he full of his own importance for no reason?

Well, I certainly thought so. It took me months to eventually cave in and spend $9.95 of my hard earned money on his program. I eventually gave in to temptation and bought into the gimmick, hoping that it would put an end to my curiosity and let me in on the secrets of The Rich Jerk.

It did exactly that and I have to say, it changed my initial opinion!

In two words, it's brilliant. The Rich Jerk personifies money making online today and he does it in such an easy and effective way that you really don't have to do much at all to start earning. The level of support they give you is phenomenal and the value for money is just superb.

From the free website he gives you that produces 4 different streams of income without you needing to actually create it, right down to the insightful eBook he gives you that really opens your eyes on the best ways to make money, it really is easy to see why he's everywhere.

People are buying in to him because he works. I'm happy to say that I'm the latest on The Rich Jerk's gravy train. Here's to financial happiness!

I'll let you know how the results prove in due course. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment